OptiMate 7 Select Smart Battery Charger and Maintainer
9-step 12V 10A sealed battery saving charger & maintainer
A little known fact is that batteries – regardless of type – requires to be fully charged at all times to avoid sulfation. Sulfation reduces a battery’s efficiency and lifespan. A well-maintained battery lives longer, provides consistent power and prevents you from getting stranded.
FEATURES OF THE OPTIMATE 7 SELECT
- The OptiMate 7 line-up is the flagship range of OptiMate smart chargers and maintainers.
- Select 14.4V or 14.7V to match the specified charge voltage for your 12V battery, then connect to battery and the charger does the rest.
- Automatically charge, test and maintain any size 12V AGM, GEL, EFB or STD starter or deep cycle battery in any temperature – Voltage adjusted higher when colder, lower when hotter!
- Ampmatic charge control adjusts current to match battery size – Small battery gets less, large battery gets more!
- Saves ‘dead flat’ sulphated batteries from as low as 0.5V – The most advanced recovery program!
- OptiMate’s 24-7 smart maintenance guarantees more battery power, longer battery life!
- 13.6V 8 Amp DC / Power Supply constant power mode for vehicle diagnostics and troubleshooting.
- IDEAL FOR: AGM, GEL & STD 12V batteries from 3 – 400Ah.
- CHARGING AMPS:10A (Ampmatic current)
- CHARGING VOLTS: nominal:12V range: 5V – 14.7V
- OPERATION: Selectable
- Steps: 9 – Low volt start (0.5V) -> Test before charge -> Pulse “wake up” -> Turbo save -> Ampmatic pulse save -> Ampmatic charge -> Ampmatic optimise à Test after charge à Maintenance
- FEATURES:Saves batteries other chargers can’t, because it recognizes the difference between a discharged battery that needs charging and a dead flat sulphated battery that needs saving
- USE: Indoor / Outdoor (lowest temperature: -40°F / -40°C).
- INPUT:Global (100-240V 50-60Hz), high efficiency (CEC listed).
- STYLE:Weatherproof case with wall mounts, with 6ft / 180cm AC supply lead and 6ft / 180cm charge lead ending in SAE connector.
- SAVE :Low Volt Start of 0.5V + 2-step desulphation recovery.
- SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Sparks suppressed. Safe for long-term battery maintenance. Automatic shut-down if short-circuited or battery disconnected.
- INCLUDED:Weatherproof battery lead & battery clip set.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- OptiMate 7 Select smart charger.
- OptiMate O-11 cable.
- Optimate O-04 cable.
The O-11 cable allows it to be attached directly to the battery terminals on the bike, and plugs directly to the charger’s output cable via an SAE-81 connector. A weatherproof cap is included on the bike’s female SAE-81 connector. A 15A fuse protects against short circuits.
The OptiMate range of smart battery chargers and maintainers are BC and TUV approved, and are endorsed by motorcycle, car and boat manufacturers such as Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph, Yamaha, Derbi, Gas Gas, among many others.